Hello! Thanks for visiting our webpage! The first few months of school have flown by, and the holidays will be here before we know it! Since the weather is getting cooler by the day, please make sure that your child is dressed to stay warm on the playground. We will go outside unless it's less than 40 degrees.
Just a few reminders:
-Our field trip to the Tennessee Aquarium is Friday, November 17th. Please send in your child's permission slips at your earliest convenience. Also, let me know if you plan on going to chaperone, and I will give you details about our trip.
- Progress Reports will go home next week! Please look for them in your child's Take Home Folder, sign, and return to school as soon as possible.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, November 16th. I will be sending home a slip in the next week or so for you to schedule an appointment to meet with me. Please choose THREE times that could work for you!
- Friday, November 3 --> Celebration of Learning (2 pm in the Gym)
-Week of November 6-10 --> Progress Reports Go Home!
- Friday, November 10th --> Veteran's Day Program (8:30 am in the Gym)
- Thursday, November 16th --> Parent-Teacher Conferences (3:30-6:30 pm)
-Friday, November 17th --> Field Trip to the Tennessee Aquarium
-Wednesday, November 22 through Friday, November 24th --> Thanksgiving Break
Phone: 865-458-2001 ext. 3531